- The Bible is the Word and Will of God. He communicates His will for humanity through His Word (2 Timothy 3:16).
- The authority of the Word of God does not rest on human interpretation (2 Peter 1:20-21).
- God is love. He has no evil intent or ill will towards humanity (1 John 4:16).
- God’s love extends to all people regardless of race, gender, social status, or any other human-derived classification (Galatians 3:28).
- Jesus Christ is the way to eternal life (John 3:16).
- The gift of eternal life (the spirit of God) is given by the grace of God, and not by our works (Epeshians 2:8-9).
- God’s spirit, which lives within Christians, guides and enables them to live godly lives (John 16:13).
- Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, His body (Ephesians 1:22-23).
- All Christians are members of Christ’s Body, and service in that Body promotes our individual growth (Romans 12:4-5).
- Financial support of our church, which supports us spiritually, is a fundamental, scriptural practice (2 Corinthians 9:6-7, Galatians 6:6).
Why do we call ourselves a Fellowship?
Because God has called us to “the fellowship of His son, Jesus Christ the Lord” (I Corinthians 1:9).
We share God’s Word with each other because God’s Word is His will in our lives and it brings the peace and the power of God.
The Fellowship of God’s Word is a Christian, non-denominational church. We study and teach God’s Word, allowing it to interpret itself. As a research and teaching fellowship, we continue to learn and grow, helping each other to live in harmony with God and Jesus Christ our Lord.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness;