* that the Bible is the Word of God, and the only way to know God’s will is through His Word.
* that God loves us, unconditionally and that He wants only good things for us.
* that God does not value us based on our gender, race, nationality or social status. (Galatians 3:28)
* that anyone can have a deep and personal relationship with God.
* that God is faithful to answer prayers.
* that Jesus Christ is the way to eternal life.
* that Salvation is by grace, through Jesus Christ and not a result of good works.
* that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church.
* that the Word of God is not subject to interpretation by personal opionion. (2 Peter 1:20).
God's Word, the Bible, interprets itself. Therefore it is not subject to individual, or private interpretation. When we know what God's Word declares we have access to the power God.
Why do we call ourselves a Fellowship?
Because God has called us to “the fellowship of His son, Jesus Christ the Lord” (I Corinthians 1:9).
We share God’s Word with each other because God’s Word is His will in our lives and it brings the peace and the power of God.
The Fellowship of God’s Word is a Christian, non-denominational church. We study and teach God's Word, allowing it to interpret itself. As a research and teaching fellowship, we continue to learn and grow, helping each other to live in harmony with God and Jesus Christ our Lord.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness;